Yoga for you
Aarav is actively involved in the wellness of people suffering with common disorders/disease (diabetes, digestive disorders, blood pressure, arteriosclerosis, chronic fatigue, asthma, arthritis, varicose veins and heart conditions). Yoga acts both as a curative and preventive therapy. Different techniques of yoga (Asanas, pranayama and meditation) helps in channelizing and harnessing the energy for self- healing of an individual.
According to medical scientists, yoga therapy creates balance between the nervous and endocrine systems which directly influences all the other systems and organs of the body.
Our yoga teacher will
- Take classes range from 5-120 minutes, and are led by experienced and professional yoga teacher
- Provide practical hints and do-it-yourself yoga exercises to start yoga practice.
- Motivate you to start yoga through multiple videos and true success stories.
- Visit you to provide the best service at your door step (only for ladies)
Your Yoga Instructor
- Aarti Agrawal, Member of Indian Yoga Association Certificate in Yoga Education and Philosophy, Post graduate diploma in yoga and naturopathy
Visit Us: If you are based around CG, Raipur, we suggest you to set up an appointment and visit our place for consultation. Your yoga instructor will be available from 10am to 9pm Mon-Sat. Visits will be required as per the instructor.
Yoga Timings and charges
Best timing to do yoga: Morning
Monday to Saturday: 07 am to 12 noon
Duration of Class: 1-2 hour
Consultation Charges – 1200 INR per month